Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
International Partnerships Lead
About The Position
Our company :
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing, and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
As an International Partnerships and Development Lead, you will be establishing & managing the strategic partnerships, develop and execute partner business plans, value propositions and accelerate these partner’s growth. Further to that you will lead and accelerate the adoption of Voyager Labs Products with these partners and their customers.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and strong software technologies understanding to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives.
The ideal candidate also knows how to navigate in complex organizations and has a background that enables them to easily interact with major large partners.
- Create and execute a strategic business plan which Identify and secure opportunities with new and/or adjacent strategic partners especially in APAC & EMEA.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational perspective and transform them into business results.
- Business reviews with partners senior leadership to manage progress against the strategic business plan and partner sales revenue
- Engaging each partner’s sales organizations, and channels to create and drive revenue opportunities for Voyager Labs
- Driving partner solutions,program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
- Create and manage Marketing plans, including through partner, to partner and with partner
- Managing complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- Establishing Voyager Labs as the partner’s preferred platform
- Serving as a key member of the Voyager Labs Business team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
- Extensive experience with leading partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry. Strong strategic
- Strong execution and proven YoY growth results via channels.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise Partners
- Proven experience with building partner infrastructure which had clear translation into business results
- Experience working and communicating with multiple internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product management, and technical account management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Fluent in English. Additional Language in Advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 50%