Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Director of Sales - East
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a global leader in human behavior analysis, providing cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that analyze a myriad of public data sources and turn unstructured data into meaningful, actionable insights. We are in the midst of explosive growth (200% CAGR between 2016-2018), driven by adoption of our solution by marquee accounts in major verticals. As we expand, we’re seeking uniquely talented individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a Sales Director - East with extensive experience in enterprise software sales.
A true hunter, the Sales Director - East will pursue large opportunities in new verticals and introduce new solutions and technologies to the market.
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products.
- Develop comprehensive strategies to pursue and capture new business in key, high-growth verticals.
- Effectively articulate both inbound and outbound technology needs and requirements that will maximize our ability to capture new business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business processes.
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with the sales team.
- Plan and implement wider Voyager Labs initiatives within various market segments
- 10+ years of proven professional track record as an enterprise software sales executive.
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals
- Top performer with strong track record of quota overachieving (top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions or a related field.
- Knowledge in OSINT and/or fraud-prevention and investigation-related arena.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills required.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.