Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Core AI Team Leader
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an innovative Back-end Team Lead to join the platforms team in the Core engineering group. The platform’s core involves AI, cognitive computing, deep learning, infrastructure, search, data collection and harnesses massive amounts of unstructured data.
You will be leading a team of very strong engineers both from a technical aspect as well as from a managerial aspect, in order to build abilities and services to be used by the various products developed in Voyager.
In this role, you will:
- Design and lead the development and architecture of an AI/ML platform.
- Define and coordinate technical tasks of the development group.
- Work closely with data scientists, product managers and development team leads in order to deliver on-time high-quality products.
- Drive innovation and improve productivity.
- Be in charge of the personal development and well-being of your team members.
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead of at least 5 engineers.
- 6+ years of experience in JVM development of server side.
- Experience in building complex and large-scale applications, based on Micro-services architecture.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in implementation and integration of ML/AI algorithms.
- Experience with non-relational DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, Solr, etc.).
- A strong ‘can do’ approach
We hope you’ll have:
- AWS experience.
- Knowledge of NLP algorithms.
- Experience in Python development of server side.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.