Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Competitive Intelligence Analyst
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing, and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
As we expand, we’re seeking uniquely talented individuals to join our team. We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our sales enablement team. In this role, you will gather and synthesize market and competitor intelligence data into deliverables, as requested by internal customers. The Analyst will assist in the research and development of Sales Enablement tools as well as ad hoc competitor research projects.
- Conduct competitive research via secondary source data and transform information into actionable strategic insights for internal customer decision-making and presentation.
- Research and determine the implications of key competitor trends, strengths, weaknesses, competitive differentiators, positioning, pricing, technologies, etc. The focus will be on both existing and emerging competitors.
- Conduct market research, while determining market potential, customer landscape in specific markets and market requirement.
- Use different sources to monitor competitor activities.
- Build out and maintain competitive information libraries.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields.
- Experience in competitive and market intelligence, research, or product marketing.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Experience in public sector enterprise software a plus.
- Strong investigative and research skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities necessary to assess data effectively and accurately.
- The ability to write reports and verbally communicate findings to management, internal customers and others.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- The capacity to learn new software tools quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation with exceptional business acumen.
- Strategic thinker.
- Fluent in English both writing and verbal.
- Willingness to travel.