Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Operations & Excellence
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for Sales Operation & Excellence to play a critical role by supporting our sales teams and report directly to the CBO. In this role you will have a significant impact on the business by driving business goals. We are looking for someone who is passionate about collect relevant data, analyze it, and improve sales efficiency in manner to maximise sales productivity and meet business goals.
- Provide visibility into sales performance by collect, analyse and forecast accuracy.
- Define and implement best practices for measurement, reporting, analysis, and data entry of key sales data.
- Being a significant part of building the sales strategy and goals, inc territories, GTM etc.
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams & other stakeholders to optimize sales results.
- Develop and financial models and pricing to meet business goals and customers needs.
- Being a sales enablement and identify sales process improvement, opportunities and assist in the implementation of identified solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales operations which includes analyzing and forecasting sales data.
- 5+ years of proven business and financial background and good business understanding.
- Experience working with Sales-force, tracking pipelines and reports, and conducting meaningful insights.
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes and ability to apply policies, practices and systems.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations and dynamic environment.
- A results-oriented mindset and data-driven approach.
- Excellent cross functional collaboration skills and strong communication skills.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent English, written and verbal.